Get Started with Credit Smartchain
The easiest way to use Credit Smartchain is through a wallet with support for Credit Smartchain accounts and transfers.
For example, CREDIT provides a Web Wallet at https://www.explorer.cscscan.io
CREDIT also provides Web Wallet for testnet at https://testnet-explorer.cscscan.io
Both provide the functions below:
- Generating crypto keys and addresses, which serves as the base of a wallet
- Showing the balances of assets on the addresses
- Sending and receiving assets
Credit Smartchain Web Wallet also presents a trading UI similar to CREDIT.com, where you can examine market data and manage your orders to trade among the listed assets.
Learn about the list of wallet available here.
Chain Explorer provides a portal to explore blocks and transaction details.
On Credit Smartchain Explorer, you can also check different asset types, the distribution of their ownerships, and owners' transactions.
There are Accelerated Nodes which provide advanced API services for the public.
There are data seed nodes in the network which allow users to perform low-level operations like executing ABCI queries, viewing network/consensus state or broadcasting a transaction.
Advanced Ways To Use Blockchain
Run your own full node
Please refer to this guide about how to run your own node.
Run your own light client
Please refer to this guide about how to run your own light client.
Access via Node Command Line Interface (CLI)
A Command Line Interface is available for Linux and Mac platforms.
SDKs are also provided as a starting point for your apps.
There are two advanced SDK solutions for Credit Smartchain: Java and Golang.
Both solutions provide functions for:
- Create wallets and manage keys
- Encode/sign transactions and submit to Credit Smartchain/DEX, including Transfer, New Order, Cancel Order, etc.
- Communicate with Credit Smartchain/DEX Node RPC calls through public node RPC services or your own private full nodes
Please refer to specific SDK documentation for more information:
Please check the technical details for more technical information.